MCom Stands for (Master of Commerce) which is one of the higher education courses that fulfill the demands of the business. Indeed, it is a postgraduate degree for graduates in commerce and now you can avail it with distance mode also. Right. No need to attend regular classes. You can get the perfect M. Com distance education course with the help of L.P.U. The course mainly focused on various disciplines. The students can get wide information about the below-mentioned subjects.
- Business management
- Corporate governance
- Human resource management
- Supply chain management.
This is designed for those B.Com holders and they can learn wide information in the core of the business. If you are working as a professional with any organization, you can gain a master’s degree as well side by side. This is the right degree course if you want to continue your further studies. So, if you are a B.com holder and want to study high. This is the right option to pursue via distance mode. You get the same degree and learn with the syllabus as the regular one. M. Com distance education is one of the best distance learning courses. The students have great opportunities to get various job opportunities as well. You can learn with a post-graduation degree in MCom without any problem. The Online Programs give you the freedom to continue and complete your degree program conveniently. You can learn without being tied down. If you’re planning to move jobs, cities, or even countries, you can choose this educational degree course. It is the Program for you designed to meet your professional requirements.
MCom Distance Education is offered for admission by one of the renowned universities known as L.P.U. You can learn under multiple specializations. You can have a vast knowledge of concepts including finance, marketing, international business, IT, etc. So, if you are interested in studying high and want to make a career in accounting or banking, You can opt for the MCom correspondence. Students can get admission to the MCom correspondence by fulfilling the university requirements. The course is based on their scores in the qualifying examination held at a recognized institution. The university has started taking admission for the MCom Distance Education course. You can enroll for the academic session 2023-24. The Aspiring students need to fill out the registration form for MCom and make a high career ahead.
- MCom Full form: Master of Commerce
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their graduation degree in BCom/BA. They are eligible to apply for a distance MCom course.
- Duration: The duration of the Distance MCom course is about 2 years.
- Fee: The average fee for M.Com distance education at various universities have to be paid online or by draft as well.
- Salary Offered: Students or professionals who completed distance MCom courses can earn high packages in India as well as abroad.
- Career Options: with MCom Distance Education, major people pursue Jobs in various sectors. It includes Banks, MNCs, HR firms, Tax Departments & more.